Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Freelance Concepts 1 - BeeCuz

So while looking for permanent design work, I've taken to oDesk to search through some of the jobs posted there and try my hand at one of my passions: logo work!

I figure that while I'm working on some freelance projects, I can keep my designs and ideas that the prospective clients aren't interested in. I still like them, and because I own them, I'll share them and add them to the old portfolio.

This first concept was for a US gentleman who bottles his own honey. He wanted a more modern, cutting edge logo design, and not traditional concepts. Well, what do you think?


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I think that is really cool... Love the stinger on the "z" and the desgn not so overwhelming to reproduce as his the company grows- like t- shirts and car decals.

    ReplyDelete