Thursday, March 1, 2012

An Overdue Update

My apologies dear readers.

There have been many things going on in the background around here that directly relates to me, my designs, and ultimately my future. I'd like to keep this blog about my ideas of design and the things that I create, but suffice it to say I've been a little preoccupied as of late, and will probably be a little occupied into the immediate future.

Design notes:
- I am still using the design briefs off of the freelance site I mentioned before to generate some new ideas. I'll throw a few of the concepts at the end of the post as well.

- I'm working on an official website for a friend's business. Things are moving this a little slow on my end, but I'll work it all out!

- I am now more considering something in terms of a specialized home business, probably with greeting cards, and things of the like. I'm looking into that today. Wish me luck :)

And now, as promised, designs!



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment