Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Subtle Art of Business

It has been quite a whirlwind of things around the office lately (heh, the office. I have an office!) Sorry this post didn't come out sooner, I actually got caught up in some end of the month paperwork last night :) I smile because it seems so weird to say...

Most of the projects that I've been working on (Repeater and the Machine and The Inexpensive Gamer)  are good and finished, with the work all posted up nice. I even managed to find some random work redoing a logo for a business in Cambridge when I was out that way last. I also have two logo jobs for one client that we're in the back and forth stages of, but when they're finished, I'll toss them up here for some cross promotion goodness.

The wedding side project is going well, and I'm looking forward to sharing that. I've got to check in with my sister to see if it's cool to put that stuff up. I don't see a problem, but you always have to watch out for letting out information before it's ready, you know?

Today hopefully will also be a day of business promotion. Once I finish the double job I mentioned, I have no no clients. I'm waiting to go down officially to the Welland Chamber of Commerce simply because it's the off season, and I wouldn't get nearly the bang for my buck that I would waiting until September. We shall see where that goes.

Still writing, more planning at this point. I'm trying to find the happy mental median of doing things to keep the business on track, but doing the creative thing I need to recharge my own mind... and NOT playing the new Borderlands copy I just bought :P

That's all for now. As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment