Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Project - Gimme Your Best

Hello again, everyone! Today's post is for a project that ties heavily into connecting and social media, so I hope give all the credit to where it's due.

For the team of Gimme Your Best, collaboration is a powerful tool. It makes bright ideas brighter, and pie-in-the-sky ideas doable. Accomplishing these things while keeping a keen eye focused on building a solid community networking really spoke to me, so when Lisa McDonald, on behalf of her team, contacted me needed branding work for their upcoming project I was on board right away.

They're doing so much with social media, I can't even begin to tell it all to you. What I will do, before I pander off on to the design work I did for them, is direct readers to their Facebook page, their Twitter page, and a link to the site offering tickets to their upcoming networking event.

And now, for my small contributions :P



As always, thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment