Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shout Out To The Ether

Good evening everyone!

First, a welcome to my blog. I'm hoping to post up some of the personal design projects that I work on in my spare time here in sort of a step-by-step process to maybe give other designers some ideas, or to act as sort of a living portfolio to enhance my other website (shameless plug!) www.intelligent-designs.ca.

Funny side note: I'm generally branding myself as Intelligent Designs, but I had one heck of a time trying to start up a blog under that name! I guess I should have jumped on this boat sooner, but I'm unfortunately only branching out into as many social media outlets as I can lately.

Anyway, thanks for coming out. I'll post up some of my more recent projects shortly, and I always welcome feedback and will try to respond to any comments in a timely and only semi-sarcastic manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment