Monday, March 24, 2014

Client Spotlight - Christina Gouveia

Recently I've been doing some exciting work with a good friend of mine,  a registered massage therapist who is working to break out into the scene on her own. 
 
I have a soft spot in my heart for people who turn a hobby or an interest into a viable business, because that means they are way more likely to work hard at it. My wife has used Christina's services on a few occasions and has always come back with positive reviews :)

I'm enjoying this project (it's ongoing) because it's helping me move into the design world of promotional materials and direct marketing, something I did in my corporate days but like getting into because it will help me expand my services to future clients. Hear a little more about Christina's work in her own words:
 
I am an entrepreneur Registered Massage Therapist in practice since 2011.  I incorporate deep tissue, trigger point and myofascial release into treatments to aid in releasing tension.  My clients enjoy feeling tension melt away with the use of Hot Stone therapy to aid in releasing tension with point specific heat stubborn knots.  Areas of significant importance to me include head/neck/shoulder, TMJ (Jaw massage), therapeutic breast massage, pre- & post- natal massage, scar tissue treatments and pre- & post- operational oncology clients.  I emphasize the importance of educating my clients on proper self care practices.

I recently moved my practice from busy downtown Toronto to the Insight Naturopathic Clinic in midtown Toronto.


Thanks as always for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment